Hello There Classy,
We’ve made it to July! What a wonderful month it’s starting out to be. The weather has calm down a bit in Tallahassee, classes are going well and I’m visiting my family at least three times this month alone. Today’s ensemble was inspired by the chic, Caitlyn Jenner. Caitlyn left Patricia Field’s Soho store Tuesday afternoon looking oh so fabulous in a structured black blazer,sparkly black and grey undershirt and a multicolored sequin mini. According to The Herald Sun , Caitlyn could have been styled by Patricia Soho who is also the stylist behind Sex and the City. Either way, she looks Glamorous .
Photo Credit- Ignat/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images
Here’s My Style Inspired Outfit! I decided to twist my attire to a class appropriate remake of Caitlyn’s ensemble.
- Blazer – I.N San Francisco (Gift)
- Shirt– Old Navy Women’s perfect tank
- Belt– Forever 21
- Skirt- Forever 21 Gold & Black glitter skirt
- Shoes– Charlotte Russe
- Earrings– Country Dollar
- Pearl Necklace– Dillards
- Monogram Necklace– Moon and Lola
- Beaded ” Worth the Wait Bracelet”– Created by my Pinky Promise sister, Damaris
- Bangle– Charming Charlie
- God is Love Bracelet– Forever 21
- Gold Bangle– Gift